When it comes to shaving, all we need is a clean, neat, and perfect shave. So, the best way to have such a shave is to use shaving cream. One of the most reliable techniques to get a world-class shave without spending money on a saloon would be using shaving cream. Getting a close shave comes down to two essential tools as your razor and your shaving cream. But still, it is tough to choose the best shaving cream to use.
As we do not want you ever to have a lousy shaving experience, we are here to help you in choosing the best shaving cream according to your gender and skin. Go through this guide carefully and get the best shave ever.
Best shaving creams: What can they do?
Shaving creams are not only to have a neat shave but also to protect the skin. Shaving creams perform four tasks. All these tasks serve the purpose of having a great shave without any damage.
Hydration - Keep the beard hairs moisture during the shave, leaving them smoother and softer to cut off.
Lubrication - Shaving creams create a thin protective layer between the skin and the blade, to make less friction to reduce the risk of irritation and redness.
Tracking - This will ensure that you do not miss a single spot.
Soothing and refreshing - By using a shaving cream during the shave, you can have a fresh and soothed skin.
Things to consider before purchasing shaving cream
It is easy to grab any shaving cream, but we have to think about three things before buying. As every product might not work in the same way to your body, some may be good, and some may be bad.
Here are the three factors you need to check before the price tag.
- Type of skin.
Typically, there are three types of surfaces as dry, oily, and sensitive. If your skin is dry, make sure the cream you choose has a glycerin base, which helps to provide a foundation that allows your blade to glide over the face. For oily skin, it is excellent to use a cream with an astringent as it prevents your pores from clogging. But if your skin is sensitive, avoid shaving creams that have an astringent of any kind.
- Ingredients to avoid
There are some ingredients to avoid as they can hurt and burn your skin. Some of the elements are; Parabens, Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), and SLES.
- Ingredients to include
It is better to use shaving creams that contain natural ingredients such as jojoba, almond, sandalwood, eucalyptus, lavender, rose, etc.
Super handsome shaving: Best shaving creams for men
After hundreds of research, we found the best shaving creams for men. Take a look.
- Billy jealousy hydroplane super slick shave cream.
- Taylor of old bond street sandalwood shaving cream.
- Nivea men shaving gel.
- Jack black beard lube conditioning shaving cream.
- Cremo astonishingly superior shaving cream.
- Proraso shaving cream.
- Art of shaving sandalwood shaving cream.
- Pacific shaving company caffeinated shaving cream.
- Truefitt and hill shave cream.
Cute and adorable shave: Best shaving creams for women
When it comes to shaving, women need specialized skincare products. Women have thinner strands of hair than men, and they have soft skin. Therefore, ladies’ skins can damage without applying proper shaving cream.
Below are some of the best shaving creams for women, which will help them to soften and moisturize the skin.
- Cremo moisturizing cream.
- Coochy plus shaving cream.
- Skintimate Ultra shave cream.
- EOS ultra shave cream.
- Gillette venus shaves cream.
- Avalon organics cream shave.
- Alba botanica cream shave.
Are you sensitive: Best shaving creams for sensitive skin
If you are tired of searching for a shaving cream that matches your sensitive skin, you can try one of the following. Try them and have smooth, relaxing skin without any worries. As these shaving creams made to satisfy the needs and wants of sensitive skin. Check them out.
- Cremo cooling shave cream.
- Edge shave gel for men sensitive skin.
- Nivea men sensitive shaving foam.
- Pacific shaving company: Natural shaving cream.
- Shaving cream for men — with natural sandalwood essential oil — 5 oz Hydrating, anti-inflammatory rich.
- Taylor of old bond street Jermyn street luxury shaving cream for sensitive cream
- Avalon organics moisturizing shave cream
- Proraso shaving cream
- Aveeno positively smoothes moisturizing shave gel
- Neutrogena men sensitive skin shave cream
Choose the best shaving cream that suits your skin and gender. Then your shave will be picture perfect.
So, try one of the best shaving creams we mentioned above to have a smooth, relaxing, and a perfect shave.